The Chart of the Day is Qihoo 360 Technology (NYSE:QIHU) a new and growing stock that had 18 new highs and a gain of 30.47% in just the last month. The stock has a Trend Spotter buy signal and a Relative Strength Index of 83.32%. The stock was found on the New High list when sorted for frequency.
The Company offers Internet and mobile security products. Its core business is internet and mobile security products. They provide advertising services by providing marketing opportunities on websites and offer web games developed by third parties, plus provide Internet security services such as remote technical support to paying customers and provide other Internet value-added services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 30.47% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 33.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.70
- Recently traded at 37.18 with a 50 day moving average of 31.15
- Market Cap $2.71 billion
- P/E 88.38
- Revenue projected to grow 64.00% this year and another 40.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 23.80% this year, an additional 63.60% next year and continue to compound by 44.78% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation
This stock moves fast so watch the 14 day turtle channel and sell if the price starts a downward trend.