The Chart of the Day is Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT). The stock was up in 16 of the last 20 sessions and gained 20.10% in the last month. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/27 the stock is up 42.82%. I found the stock on the New High List when I sorted for frequency.
The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits for communications markets. The integrated circuits are incorporated into a variety of communications products, including cellular phones and pagers, fiber optic telecommunications equipment, satellite communications systems, high performance data networking products and aerospace applications.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 20.10% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 84.29%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 6.85
- Recently traded at 7.17 with a 50 day moving average of 5.62
- Market Cap $1.15 billion
- Revenue projected to grow 4.30% this year and another 14.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 381.80% this year and an additional 13.33% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 9 hold and 1 sell recommendation
- Financial Strength C++
Exit your position if the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.