The Chart of the Day is Tearlab (NASDAQ:TEAR). The stock has soared and still has 96% Barchart technical buy signals as well as a Trend Spotter buy signal. I found the stock by sorting today's New High List by frequency and using the flipchart function.
The company is an ophthalmic device company developing and commercializing novel, lab-on-a-chip technologies that enable eye care practitioners to test for highly sensitive and specific biomarkers in tears at the point-of-care. They are commercializing a proprietary in vitro diagnostic tear testing platform, the TearLabTM Osmolarity System, which is capable of accurately and rapidly measuring biomarkers in tears at the point-of-care. The TearLabTM System requires nanoliters of tears for testing, potentially reducing collection time and simplifying the tear collection process.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 47.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.33%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 11.16
- Recently traded at 11.99 with a 50 day moving average of 8.47
- Market Cap $344.83%
- Revenue projected to grow 285.60% this year and another 116.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 2.10% this year, 58.70% next year and continue to improve at the rate of 30.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy recommendation
- Financial Strength C++
This stock has moved a bunch so please follow your moving averages closely to decide then to exit.