The company operates retail store chain offering fashionable, current-season, primarily branded merchandise comparable in quality and presentation to that of traditional department and fine specialty stores at prices typically 25% to 60% below those regularly charged by such stores. The company is focused on assorting merchandise that features moderate to designer brand-name apparel for women, men and children, as well as accessories, gifts, linens, shoes and fragrances.
Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 2, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 16.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.74%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 13.19
- Recently traded at 13.56 with a 50 day moving average of 10.82
- Market Cap $ 592.84 million
- P/E 21.11
- Revenue projected to grow by 2.00% this year and another 4.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 18.5% this year, and additional 18.80% next year and continue to increase by 15.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations
- Financial Strength C++
Exit if the stock drops below the 50 day moving average.