The Chart of the Day is Demandware (NYSE:DWRE). The stock was at the top of the New High List when sorted for frequency. The stock soared 75.26% in the last year and has a Relative Strength Index of 83.17%
It provides software-as-a-service e-commerce solutions. The Company's software delivers support for websites, mobile applications and digital storefronts. It provides Demandware Commerce Center, Demandware LINK, Development Platform and Commerce Cloud. Its customers include multinational corporations, retailers, and branded consumer product manufacturers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 42.72% in the last month
- Relative strength Index 83.17%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 41.06
- Recently traded at 43.43 with a 50 day moving average of 32.62
- Market Cap $1.31 billion
- Revenue predicted to grow by 25.00% this year and another 34.80% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 67.60% next year and continue to increase by 32.50% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation to their clients
The stock has gained a lot in the past year so exit if the stock drop 10% off its high.