Cbiz (CBZ) is the Chart of the Day. The stock was right at the top of the New High List when I sorted it for frequency. In the last month the stock hit 18 new highs and is up 8.23% with a Relative Strength Index of 78.67%.
Operating under the name Century Business Services it is a diversified services company which provides business services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as individuals, governmental entities and not-for-profit enterprises throughout the United States and in Toronto, Canada. Their business is classified in three reportable segments: Business Solutions; Benefits and Insurance; and National Practices.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 8.23% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.67%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 7.07
- Recently traded at 7.23 with a 50 day moving average of 6.74
- Market Cap $365.48 million
- Revenue expected to increase 7.30% this year and another 3.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 6.60% this year, an additional 10.80% next year and continue to increase annually by 12.00% for the next 5 years
- 2 Wall Street analysts have issued strong buy recommendations to their clients
- Financial Strength B+
The stocks price momentum look solid but still keep a moving stop loss at the 50 day moving average.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.