The Chart of the Day is Qihoo 360 Technology (NYSE:QIHU). The stock was right at the top of the New High List when I sorted it for Weighted Alpha which was 295.22+. The stock has a Relative Strength Index of 75.30 and recently traded at 68.87 with a 60 day moving average of 52.88.
They offer Internet and mobile security products. Its core Internet and mobile security products include 360 Safe Guard and 360 Anti-virus 360 Mobile Safe, 360 Safe Browser, 360 Personal Start-up Page, 360 Application Store and 360 Safebox. The Company also provides advertising services by providing marketing opportunities on our websites and offers web games developed by third parties, provide Internet security services such as remote technical support to paying customers and provide other Internet value-added services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 25 new highs and up 71.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.30%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 65.71
- Recently traded at 68.87 with a 50 day moving average of 52.88
- Market Cap $5.02 billion
- P/E 215.39
- Revenue projected to grow 79.30% this year and another 41.80 next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 31.30% this year, an additional 60.00% next year and continue to increase annually by 50.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 5 buy and 5 hold recommendations
When stock triple in a year it's hard to predict that they have much more to go so always monitor the 50 day moving averages closely for exit points.