The Chart of the Day is AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC). I found the stock by using the New High List and then sorted for frequency. The stock has both 100% technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy signal.
It designs, develops and markets enabling technologies and communication components for the transmission of voice, fax and modem over packet networks. Newly developed Voice over IP gateways as well as DSL and ATM access devices, enable packet networks to carry voice and data more efficiently and at lower cost than traditional telephone networks. They are a provider of voice over packet communication components that empower the development of equipment for these emerging markets.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 44.44% in the last quarter
- Relative Strength Index 70.81%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 5.26
- Recently traded at 5.59 with a 50 day moving average of 4.69
- Market Cap $212.64
- P/E 178.67
- Revenue projected to increase 7.40% this year and another 8.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 425.00% this year an additional 53.80% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- One Wall Street analysts rates this a strong buy
The stock is just starting to get a following but still make sure you are prepared to sell if it drops below its 50 day moving average.