It is engaged in explosion metal working. Forms of explosion metal working include: cladding, where two or more metals are explosively joined to each other; and forming of metals in which metals are shaped, shock hardened, or altered using explosives as an energy source. It distributes its products in North America primarily through its internal sales organization. It also uses independent sales representatives in specific industries or territories to complement and extend its internal selling efforts.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 14.82% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.41%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.86
- Recently traded at 22.23 with a 50 day moving average of 18.92
- Market Cap $304.11 million
- P/E 29.05
- Dividend yield .74%
- Analyst project revenue will increase 7.30% this year and another 12.30% next year
- Earnings are estimated to grow 55.20% next year and continue to increase annually at the rate of 13.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy , 3 buy and 1 hold recommendation
- Financial Strength is B
Please watch the 50 day moving average and bail on signs of weakness.