Healthstream (NASDAQ:HSTM) has been a nice consistent stock recently an has been up almost every day in the last month. The stock has a technical support level of 34.24 and recently traded at 35.53. I found the stock near the top of the New High List when sorted for frequency
It offers a Web-based solution to meet the training and education needs of the healthcare industry utilizing our proprietary system. Through strategic relationships with medical institutions and commercial organizations, the company has amassed hours of training and education courses. The company distributes hours of these courses online to allied healthcare professionals, nurses, doctors and other healthcare workers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 11.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.53%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 34.24
- Recently traded at 35.53 with a 50 day moving average of 32.32
- Market Cap $945.81 million
- P/E 114.45
- Revenue expected to grow 22.70% this year and another 20.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.20% this year, an additional 29.40% next year and continue to increase annually at a rate of 16.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength is B+
As always monitor the 50 day moving average for your exit point.