The Chart of the Day is Zeltiq Aesthetics (NASDAQ:ZLTQ). I found the stock by sorting the New High List and then looked for stock with a 100% Short term technical buy signal. In the last 6 months the stock rose 135.97%.
It is a medical technology company engaged in designing, development and commercialization of non-invasive procedures for the reduction of unwanted fat tissue. The Company offers CoolSculpting System and other products to the dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and aesthetic specialists in North America and internationally.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 36.0% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.65 %
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 8.86
- Recently traded at 9.25 with a 50 day moving average of 7.30
- Market Cap $333.00 million
- Revenue expected to grow 21.10% this year and another 15.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.60% this year, an additional 24.60% next year and continue to increase by 30.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations
Watch the 50 day moving average for an exit point.