The Chart of the Day is Lifetime Brands (NASDAQ:LCUT). The stock has 80% technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy signal. I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and this stock advanced 20 times in the last month.
It is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of kitchenware, cutlery & cutting boards, bakeware & cookware, pantryware & spices, tabletop and bath accessories, marketing its products under various trade names, including Farberware, KitchenAid, Pfaltzgraff, Cuisinart, Hoffritz, Sabatier, Nautica, DBK-Daniel Boulud Kitchen, Joseph Abboud Environments, Roshco, Baker's Advantage, Kamenstein, CasaModa, Kathy Ireland, and :USE.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 13.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.61%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 14.85
- Recently traded at 15.38 with a 50 day moving average of 14.29
- Market Cap $197.33 million
- P/E 16.17
- Dividend yield .82%
- Revenue predicted to grow 5.40% this year and another 5.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.20% next year and continue to increase annually by 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued a strong buy and a buy recommendation
- Financial Strength is C++
Closely follow the 50 day moving average for an exit point