The Chart of the Day is Infinity Property and Casualty (NASDAQ:IPCC). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and then used the flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/20 the stock gained 8.50%.
The Birmingham, Alabama insurer provides personal automobile insurance focusing on nonstandard auto insurance throughout the US. Their products are marketed and sold through independent insurance agents and brokers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 12.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.83%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 65.03
- Recently traded at 68.83 with a 50 day moving average of 63.29
- Market Cap $792.92 million
- P/E 61.65
- Dividend yield 1.80%
- Revenue projected to grow 8.10% this year and another 7.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 6,725.00% this year, an additional 37.70% next year and continue to increase annually by a rate of 9.00% for the next 5 years
- Financial Strength is B+
The stock is on a rebound so use the discipline of exiting if it begins trading below its 50 day moving average.