The Chart of the Day is MDC Partners (NASDAQ:MDCA). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for frequency then used the flipchart feature to review the charts. The stock was also the Chart of the Day back on 7/31. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/11 the stock is up 42.90%.
It is a marketing communications firm providing marketing communication and consulting services throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Its services includes advertising and media, interactive marketing, direct marketing, public relations, corporate communications, market research, corporate identity and branding, and sales promotion. The Company also provides mobile marketing, and database and customer relationship management services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and 13.80% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.95%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 22.45
- Recently traded at 23.39 with a 50 day moving average of 20.25
- Market Cap $750,82 million
- Analysts project revenue to grow 9.10% this year and another 7.00% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 38.20% this year, and additional 142.10% next year and continue at an annual rate of 6.00% for ht e next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 7 buy recommendations
The stock is up 250% in the last year so use a disciplined stop loss at the 50 day moving average