The Chart of the Day is Speed Commerce (SPDC). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for frequency and then skipped over the stocks that didn't have positive results for the last week and month. I reviewed the chart using the Flipshart feature. Since the last full Trend Spotter buy signal on 11/19 the stock gained 24.64%.
It provides platform of e-commerce services and distribution solutions to retailers and manufacturers. The company offers retail distribution programs, web site development and hosting, customer care, e-commerce fulfilment and third party logistics services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 25.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.65%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 4.13
- Recently traded at 4.30 with a 50 day moving average of 3.62
- Market Cap $244.54
- P/E 85.60
- Analysts project revenue will grow 11.80% this year and another 5.50% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 100.00% this year and continue to improve by 15.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy recommendations on the stock
- Financial Strength is C++
Anytime a stock gains more than 50% in a year you have to be careful it isn't overbought. This one gained 163.80% last year so use a disciplined 50 day moving average as your trailing stop.