The Chart of the Day is Arris Group (NASDAQ:ARRS). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and eliminating the stocks that haven't had positive momentum for the last week and month. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/31 the stock gained 24.05%.
It is an international communications technology company serving the broadband information transport industries. They specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of products for hybrid fiber coax broadband networks, as well as the designing and engineering of these networks.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 22.94% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.63%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.54
- Recently traded at 22.08 with a 50 day moving average of 18.50
- Market Cap $3.05 billion
- P/E 18.75
- Analysts predict revenue will grow 165.40% this year and another 31.40% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 66.70% this year, an additional 31.20% next year and continue to increase by 38.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy and 4 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength is B+
The chart is very smooth and steady with analysts projections of increase revenue and earnings. The P/E of 18.75 isn't really that rich. I'd use the 100 day moving average as an exit point on the stock,