The Chart of the Day is Rollins (NYSE:ROL). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency in the last month and then eliminated the stock that did not have positive gains for the last week and month. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/15 the stock is up 8.31%.
Rollins Inc. provides services to both residential and commercial customers. The four primary services provided are termite and pest control, protective services, lawn care and plantscaping. Orkin Exterminating Company, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary (Orkin), is one of the world's largest termite and pest control companies. Rollins Protective Services, a division of the Registrant, is a pioneer in developing customized wired and wireless electronic security systems.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 6.62% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.96%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 29.61
- Recently traded at 30.12 with a 50 day moving average of 28.28
- Market Cap $4.40 billion
- P/E 36.56
- Dividend yield 1.20%
- Revenue projected to grow 5.10% this year and another 5.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.20% this year, an additional 12.00% next year and continue to increase by 10.00% annually for the next 5 years.
Use the 50 day moving average for an exit point.