The Chart of the Day is FelCor Lodging Trust (NYSE:FHC). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High List for new high frequency in the last month and then eliminated the stocks that didn't have positive gains in the last week and month. Finally I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/26 the stock gained 10.01%.
FCH, a real estate investment trust, is one of the nation's largest owners of upper-upscale, all-suite hotels. FelCor's diversified portfolio of hotels and resorts are flagged under global brands such as: Doubletree , Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton, Fairmont, Marriott, Renaissance, Sheraton, Westin and Holiday Inn.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technicla indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 15.37% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.45%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 8.89
- Recently traded at 9.20 with a 50 day moving average of 8.34
- Market Cap $1.14 billion
- P/E 23.36
- Dividend yield .88%
- Revenue projected to grow 1.10% this year and another 5.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 41.00% this year, 47.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 2 buy, 5 hold and a single under perform recommendation on the stock
- Financial strength is C+
As the economy improves occupancy level should improve. Use the 50 day moving avers age to gauge weakness and the 100 day moving average to preserve gains.