The Chart of the Day is Del Frisco's Restaurant Group (NASDAQ:DFRG). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for new high frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 2/11 the stock gained 15.44%.
DFRG develops, owns and operates three contemporary, complementary restaurant concepts: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse and Del Frisco's Grille. The restaurants offer selections that include steaks, lobster tails, lamb chops and fresh seafood, as well as an extensive wine selection.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 11.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 60.61%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 26.31
- Recently traded at 27.67 with a 50 day moving average of 24.69
- Market Cap $656.33 million
- P/E 32.66
- Revenue expected to grow 14.60% this year and another 17.30% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 11.50% this year, an additional 20.60% next year and continue to increase annually by 20.00% a year for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations on the stock
If you need to add a little meat to your portfolio this might be it. Watch the 50 day moving average for signs of weak momentum and the 100 day moving average for a price reversal.