The Chart of the Day is Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to find the chart I liked. Since the Tredn Spotter signaled a buy on 4/24 the stock gained 10.71%.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 12.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.09%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 61.39
- Recently traded at 64.56 with a 50 day moving average of 56.95
- Market Cap $10.48 billion
- P/E 15.70
- Revenue expected to grow 27.80% this year and another 6.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 98.20% this year, an additional 7.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 33.87% over the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 13 buy and 3 hold recommendation on the stock
Great growth stock. As always use the 50 day moving average as a sign of weakness and bail at the 100 day moving average.