The Chart of the Day belongs to Adcare Health Systems (ADK). I found the stock by sorting the New High list for new high frequency in the last month then used Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/9 the stock gained 19.57%.
ADK is a recognized innovator in senior living and health care facility management. AdCare owns and manages long-term care facilities and retirement communities, and since the company's inception in 1988, its mission has been to provide the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly, including a broad range of skilled nursing and sub-acute care services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 12.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.18%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 4.79
- Recently traded at 4.95 with a 50 day moving average of 4.40
- Market Cap $79.30 million
- Revenue expected to grow 1.60% this year and another 8.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 59.60% this year and an additional 81.60% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
Although the stock is not well known it seems to have good volume. Follow the 50 and 100 day moving averages very closely.