The Chart of the Day belongs to Universal Insurance Holdings (NYSEMKT:UVE). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks having the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 1/13 the sock gained 11.11%.
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company (UPCIC), is currently engaged in insurance underwriting, distribution and claims. UPCIC generates revenue from the collection and investment of premiums. The Company's agency operations which include Universal Florida Insurance Agency and U.S. Insurance Solutions, Inc. generate income from policy fees, commissions, premium financing referral fees and the marketing of ancillary services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 4.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.60%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.71
- Recently traded at 23.62 with a 50 day moving average of 20.19
- Market Cap $821.50 million
- P/E 11.55
- Dividend yield 1.80%
- Revenue expected to grow by 26.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 4.20% next year
- These estimates come from the sole Wall Street analysts following this stock and he has it at a buy.
- Jim Cramer also has this as a buy