The Chart of the Day is Aaon Inc (NASDAQ:AAON). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/22 the stock gained 4.70%.
Aaon Inc. is a manufacturer of air-conditioning and heating equipment consisting of rooftop units, chillers, air-handling units, condensing units and coils. Its products serve the new construction and replacement markets. The Company has successfully gained market share through its semi-custom product lines, which offer the customer value, quality, function, serviceability and efficiency.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 7.57% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.29%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 22.15
- Recently traded at 23.59 with a 50 day moving average of 21.67
- Market Cap $1.30 billion
- P/E 30.76
- Dividend yield .80%
- Revenue expected to grow 10.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.60% this year , an additional 17.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 17.00% for the next 5 years
- Both Wall Street analysts following the stock rate it a hold
- On Motley Fool the individual investors vote 271 to 12 that the stock will beat the market
None of the technical trading strategies have been very dependable on this stock so I would use a moving stop loss 10% below the current high for an exit point.