The Chart of the Day belongs to AMC Entertainment Holdings (NYSE:AMC). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High List for the stocks having the highest technical buy signals. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/19 the stock gained 12.39%.
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc., operates as a theatrical exhibition company primarily in the United States and internationally. It owned or interests in theaters and screens.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 12.02% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.72%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 29.05
- Recently traded at 30.20 with a 50 day moving average of 26.78
- Market Cap $2.94 billion
- P/E 51.61
- Dividend yield 2.72%
- Revenue expected to grow 7.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 84.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 7.20% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 4 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock
None of the usually technical trading strategies have been reliable on this stock so I suggest you use a moving stop loss 10% off its recent high as an exit point.