The Chart of the Day belongs to Total Systems Services (NYSE:TSS). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/18 the stock gained 12.39%.
Total System Services provides global commerce solutions. The company facilitates the payment exchange between buyers and sellers. TSYS systems capture and deliver more of the right information to our clients allowing them to make wiser business decisions yielding portfolio growth more than twice the industry average. TSYS and its family of companies offer a full range of business services from credit application to collections, allowing the company' clients to focus on building their brands while we focus on safety, security, ease and convenience.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 9.72% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.93%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 37.15
- Recently traded at 38.23 with a 50 day moving average of 35.08
- Market Cap $7.11 billion
- P/E 20.28
- Dividend yield 1.07%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.40% this year and another 7.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 12.80% this year, an additional 10.00% next year and continue to compound annually at a rate of 12.08% for he next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 4 buy, 11 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
None of the technical trading strategies have worked very well on this stock so I would use a moving stop loss 10% below the recent high as my exit point.