The Chart of the Day is Wisdomtree Investments (WEFT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/20 the stock gained 34.59%
Wisdomtree Investments is an information services company that publishes and markets Individual Investor magazine and Individual Investor's Special Situations Report. In addition, the Company, through wholly owned subsidiaries, is the investment manager of private investment funds.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 14.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.13%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 20.40
- Recently traded at 21.83 with a 50 day moving average of 18.06
- Market Cap $2.91 billion
- P/E 51.11
- Dividend yield 1.9%
- Revenue expected to grow 3960% this year and another 23.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 40.50% this year, an additional 38.50% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 24.97% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 5 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
The 50- 100 Day MACD Oscillator has been an effective technical trading strategy for this stock and should be continued to be used for entry and exit points.