The Chart of the Day belongs to Adeptus Health (APDT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/19 the stock gained 21.88%.
Adeptus Health, Inc. owns and operates First Choice Emergency Room, the network of independent freestanding emergency rooms in the United States. The Company provides emergency medical care to patients in Texas and Colorado. It has developed a facility design and infrastructure specifically tailored to the emergency care delivery system that combines staff, equipment and physical layout to deliver care.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 13.03% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.80%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 46.58
- Recently traded at 50.13 with a 50 day moving average of 39.64
- Market Cap $491.78 million
- Revenue expected to grow 76.90% this year and another 41.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 1300.00% this year and an additional 101.80% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
The 100 day moving average vs. price has been a reliable technical trading strategy for this stock and should continue to be used to determine entry and exit points.