The Chart of the Day belongs to The Whitewave Foods Company. I found the stocks by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals and then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/15 the stock gained 28.42%.
The WhiteWave Foods Company is a consumer packaged food and beverage company. It manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products throughout North America and Europe. The Company's products include soy milk, flavored creamers, organic milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, sour creams, and whipped creams. It serves the grocery and natural foods channels in the United States.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 9.01% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.02%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 43.29
- Recently traded at 44.64 with a 50 day moving average of 38.94
- Market Cap $7.78 billion
- P/E 41.18
- Revenue expected to grow 10.20% this year and another 8.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.00% this year, an additional 18.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.76% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 8 buy and 4 hold recommendation on the stock
The 50-100 Day MACD oscillator has been a reliable technical trading strategy on this stock and should continue to be used for entry and exit points.