The Chart of the Day belongs to American Woodmark (NASDAQ:AMWD). I found the cabinet maker stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy the stock gained 17.25%.
American Woodmark manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and new home construction markets. Co. currently offers framed stock cabinets in almost 100 different cabinet lines, ranging in price from relatively inexpensive to medium priced styles. Styles vary by design and color from natural wood finishes to low- pressure laminate surfaces. The entire product offering includes thirty-three door designs and five colors.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Weighted Alpha of 104.10+
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 13.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.51%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 59.27
- Recently traded at 63.21 with a 50 day moving average of 55.42
- Market Cap $1.01 billion
- P/E 28.67
- Revenue expected to grow 11.30% this year and another 10.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.30% this year, an additional 2150% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
The 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been a good technical trading strategy on this stock.