The Chart of the Day belongs to Servifirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS). I found the southeastern savings bank by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better, then for a 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator buy signal. That filtered 3000 stocks down to 54. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/20 the stock gained 6.38%
ServisFirst Bancshares Inc. is a bank holding company. Through its subsidiary, ServisFirst Bank, it provides business and personal financial services. It offers various deposit products; commercial lending products; commercial real estate loans, construction and development loans, and residential real estate loans; and consumer loans. ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 55.00+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 9.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.74%
- Bachart computes a technical support level at 43.62
- Recently traded at 44.49 with a 50 day moving average of 39.97
- Market Cap $1.15 billion
- P/E 18.75
- Dividend yield .56%
- Revenue expected to grow 25.70% this year an another 14.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.00% this year and an additional 18.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
The 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been a reliable technical trading strategy for this stock.