The Chart of the Day belongs to CyrusOne (NASDAQ:CONE). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
CyrusOne Inc. is a real estate investment trust engaged in providing enterprise data centre colocation, engineering facilities with the highest power redundancy (2N architecture) and power-density infrastructure services in the United States, Europe, and Asia. CyrusOne Inc. is headquartered in Carrollton, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 13.96% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.51%
- Technical support level at 39.70
- Recently traded at 39.97 with a 50 day moving average of 36.77
- Market Cap $2.65 billion
- P/E 18.64
- Dividend yield 3.12%
- Revenue expected to grow 23.80% this year and another 14.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.80% this year, an additional 16.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 9 buy and 4 hold recommendation on the stock.