The Chart of the Day belongs to Neenah Paper (NYSE:NP). I found the paper stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/24 the stock gained 6.29%.
Neenah is a leading global specialty materials company, focused on premium niche markets that include advanced filtration media, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and premium printing and packaging papers. The company is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and its products are sold in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 8.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.64%
- Technical support level at 70.41
- Recently traded at 72.00 with a 50 day moving average of 66.40
- Market Cap $1.21 billion
- P/E 17.80+
- Dividend yield 1.84%
- Revenue expected to grow 10.70% this year and another 5.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.90% this year, an additional 9.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.25% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation for this stock