The Chart of the Day belongs to Brightcove (NASDAQ:BCOV). I found the cloud content services stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Indexstocks forst for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/20 the stock gained 92.66%.
Brightcove Inc. is engaged in providing cloud content services for publishing and distributing professional digital media. Its products include Brightcove Video Cloud, an online video platform and Brightcove App Cloud, a software application development and management platform. The Company provides its solutions to media, retail, technology, financial services companies, governments, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Brightcove Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 24.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.82%
- Technical support level at 11.68
- Recently traded at 12.07 with a 50 day moving average of 9.36
- Market Cap $395.53 million
- Revenue expected to grow 10.70% this year and another 10.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 166.70% this year, an additional 75.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock