The Chart of the Day belongs to IntraWest Resorts (NYSE:SNOW). I found the mountain resort and adventure stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for a Technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/11 the stock gained 9.49%.
Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc. operates as a mountain resort and adventure company which delivers vacation and travel experiences to its customers. The company also involved in adventure travel business as well as real estate business, through which it manages, markets and sells vacation club properties; manages condominium hotel properties; sells and markets residential real estate. Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 9.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.70%
- Technical support level at 19.40
- Recently traded at 20.19 with a 50 day moving average of 17.60
- Market Cap $ 675 million
- P/E 19.51
- Revenue expected to grow 1.00% this year and another 3.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4600.00% this year and an additional 78.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock