The Chart of the Day belongs to Chemed (NYSE:CHE). I found the hospice care and home services stock buy using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more.
Chemed Corporation is the nation's largest provider of end-of-life hospice care services through its VITAS Healthcare Corporation subsidiary. Chemed also maintains a presence in the residential and commercial repair-and-maintenance industry through two subsidiaries. Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services. Service America Network Inc. provides major-appliance and heating/air-conditioning repair, maintenance, and replacement services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 5.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.52%
- Technical support level at 165.03
- Recently traded at 168.76 with a 50 day moving average if 154.19
- Market Cap $2.7 billion
- P/E 24.20
- Revenue expected to grow 2.60% this year and another 4.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 3.70% this year, 7.70% next year and compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on this stock