The Chart of the Day belongs to Neff (NYSE:NEFF). I found the equipment rental stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/10 the stock gained 60.50%.
Neff Corporation is a regional equipment rental company in the United States. The Company offers earthmoving, material handling, trucks, air compressors, welders, generators, pumps, and other supplies. It also involves in the sale of new and used equipment; and provision of complementary parts, supplies, and merchandise, as well as maintenance services. The company offers a broad array of equipment rental solutions for its diverse customer base, including non-residential construction, oil and gas and residential construction customers. Neff Corporation is based in Miami, Florida.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 15.47% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 6996%
- Technical support level at 15.27
- Recently traded at 16.00 with a 50 day moving average of 13.96
- Market Cap $134 million
- P/E 11.53
- Revenue expected to grow 3.70% this year and another 2.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.20% this year, an additional 12.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 3.50% for the next 5 year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy, 2 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock