The Chart of the Day belongs to Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO). I found the oncology pharma stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/26 the stock gained 6.18%
Tesaro, Inc. is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company for cancer patients. The Company's product portfolio consists of Rolapitant, a neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist for the prevention of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting, TSR-011, an orally available anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitor for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and other cancer indications, and Niraparib, an orally active and potent poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor for the treatment of patients with solid tumors. Tesaro, Inc. is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 21.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.97%
- Technical support level at 150.09
- Recently traded at 162.84 with a 50 day moving average of 139.44
- Market Cap $8.2 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 14,650.80% this year and another 223.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 19.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 24.80% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 11 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock