The Chart of the Day belongs to Arch Capital (NASDAQ:ACGL). I found the insurance and financial services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/18 the stock gained 3.67%.
Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a diversified financial services holding company, with an emphasis on the insurance sector. The Arch Capital Group is engaged in a range of insurance and financial service activities through subsidiaries comprising Arch Insurance Services and the ownership of intermediaries, underwriting agencies, service providers and insurance companies.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 5.5+% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.24%
- Technical support level at 90.93
- Recently traded at 91.30 with a 50 day moving average of 86.70
- Market Cap $11.12 billion
- P/E 19.75
- Revenue expected to grow 8.10% this year and another 16.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.58% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 buy, 7 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock