The Chart of the Day belongs to Ooma Inc (OOMA). I found the computer communications stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the that last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/4 the stock gained 15.87%.
Ooma, Inc. provides communications solutions and other connected services to small business, home and mobile users. The Company's products include Ooma Office for small businesses, Business Promoter, Ooma Telo for home, Ooma end-point devices, Ooma Premier Service for Telo, Talkatone Application as well as caller identification, call-waiting and voice mail services. Ooma, Inc. is based in Palo Alto, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 24.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.93%
- Technical support level at 11.82
- Recently traded at 12.05 with a 50 day moving average of 10.19
- Market Cap $220 million
- Revenue expected to grow 17.70% this year and another 18.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 31.30% this year, an additional 236.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Even thought this is a small cap stock 5 Wall Street analysts are following this stock and all rate it a strong buy