The Chart of the Day belongs to TAL Education Group (TAL). I found the Chinese education stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the Highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/10 the stock gained 40.47%.
TAL Education Group provides K-12 after-school tutoring service in China. It offers tutoring services to K-12 students covering academic subjects, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology. The Company delivers its tutoring services through small classes, personalized premium services i.e. one-on-one tutoring and online course offerings. Its extensive network consists of learning centers and service centers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin and Wuhan, as well as the Company's online platform. TAL Education Group is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 25.00% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.83%
- Technical support level at 28.40
- Recently traded at 30.34 with a 50 day moving average of 23.75
- Market Cap $14.40 billion
- P/E 117.14
- Revenue expected to grow 59.50% this year and another 47.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase at an annual rate of 50.0% this year, an additional 63.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 42.52% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock