The Chart of the Day belongs to Cutera (CUTR). I found the electomedical stock by using Barchart ot sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/8 the stock gained 27.61%.
Cutera Inc designs, develops, manufactures and markets the CoolGlide family of products for use in laser and other light-based aesthetic applications. The original CoolGlide CV provides permanent hair reduction on all skin types. The second generation CoolGlide Excel incorporated features that added the capability to treat a variety of vascular lesions, which include facial telangiectasia, spider and reticular leg veins. The CoolGlide Vantage added non-ablative skin therapy to the range of applications offered by the system.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 29.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.1%
- Technical support level at 33.47
- Recently traded at 34.95 with a 50 day moving average of 27.61
- Market Cap $473 million
- P/E 70.31
- Revenue expected to grow 23.20% this year and another 13.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 173.70% his year , a additional 48.10% next year and conine to increase at an annual rate of 9.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock