The Chart of the Day is Boingo Wireless (WIFI). I found the Internet services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then by technical buy signals of 80% or more, lastly I use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 8/7 the stock gained 18.01%.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. is a Wi-Fi software and services provider. Boingo users can access the mobile Internet via Boingo Network locations that include the airports, hotel chains, cafe's and coffee shops, restaurants, convention centers and metropolitan hot zones. The company provides its solutions to individual users and partners consisting of telecom operators, network operators, cable companies, technology companies, enterprise software and services companies, and communications companies. Boingo Wireless, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 9.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.33%
- Technical support level at 20.93
- Recently traded at 21.39 with a 50 day moving average of 18.01
- Market Cap $858 million
- Revenue expected to grow 23.20% this year and another 14.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.10% this year, an additional 29.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 386.10% of the next 5 years ( This 5 year estimate as reported on Yahoo Finance seems too high)
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy reports
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 76 to 7 that the stock will beat he market