The Chart of the Day belongs to Grupo Supervielle (SUPV). I found the Argentine bank by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/22 the stock gained 28.01%.
Grupo Supervielle SA is a private domestically-owned financial group primarily in Argentina. The Company owns Banco Supervielle S.A., an Argentine private domestically-owned bank which operates primary in the City of Buenos Aires and the Greater Buenos Aires metropolitan area, Mendoza and San Luis. Grupo Supervielle SA is based in Bueno Aires, Argentina.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 153.14+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 14.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 73.46%
- Technical support level at 31.83
- Recently traded at 32.90 with a 50 day moving average of 28.01
- Market Cap $2.38 billion
- P/E 17.69
- Dividend yield .16%
- Revenue expected to grow 86.60% this year and another 25.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 25.20% this year, an additional 28.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 23.20% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock