The Chart of the Day belongs to Hailiang Education Group (HLG). I found the educational services stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/8 the stock gained 12.35%.
Hailiang Education Group Inc. offers K-12 educational services, through its subsidiaries, primarily in the People's Republic of China. The company's operating segment consists of Zhuji Hailiang Foreign Language School, Zhuji Private High School and Tianma Experimental School. Hailiang Education Group Inc. is based in Zhuji, the People's Republic of China.
Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 396.56+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 17.58% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 87.41%
- Technical support level at 51.47
- Recently traded at 55.17 with a 50 day moving average of 46.34
- Market Cap $1.36 billion
- Wall Street analysts tend not to follow ADRs
- There are no Revenue and Earnings consensus for this stock
- The 2 individual investors who follow the stock on Motley Fool voted 2 to 0 that the stock will out perform the market