The Chart of the Day belongs to Etsy (ESTY). I found the online retailer by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week New High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 2/20 the stock gained 35.90%.
Etsy, Inc. offers e-commerce services. It provides online and offline marketplaces to buy and sell goods. The company's product include art, home and living, mobile accessories, jewelry, wedding, and others. It operates primarily in Berlin, Germany, Dublin, Ireland, Hudson, New York, London, United Kingdom, Melbourne, Australia, Paris, France, San Francisco, California and Toronto, Canada. Etsy, Inc. is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 35.74% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.30%
- Technical support level at 27.87
- Recently traded at 28.91 with a 50 day moving average of 22.07
- Market Cap $3.44 billion
- P/E 75.22
- Revenue expected to grow 21.90% this year and another 17.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 42.60% this year but increase again by 33.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 9 hold recommendations on the stock