The Chart of the Day belongs to Profire Energy (PFIE). I found the oilfield equipment stock by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation over the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/9 the stock gained 35.37%.
Profire Energy, Inc. manufactures, installs and services oilfield combustion management systems and related burner products. The Company's products aid oil and natural gas producers in the safe and efficient development and transportation of carbon-based fuels. Its products include Profire 2100 and the Profire 1100, Profire 1100i and fuel-trains or valve-trains, which comprise piping, valves, and controls related to the process of providing fuel to burners, as well as having safety controllers to monitor operations. Profire Energy, Inc. is based in Lindon, Utah.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on theBarchart.comweb site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 174.83+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 24.48% in the last month
- 144.28% gain in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 70.06
- Technical support level at 3.21
- Recently traded at 3.25 with a 50 day moving average of 2.52
- Market Capital $157 million
- P/E 35.67
- Revenue expected to grow 10.30% this year and another 10.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.20% this year, an additional 36.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 21.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy recommendations on the stock