The Chart of the Day belongs to Town Sports International (CLUB). I found the fitness center stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then I used the Flipcahrt feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation over the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/21 the stock gained 46.94%.
Town Sports International health club company is the largest in the Northeastern United States. TSI owns and operates the Sports Clubs Network of clubs, which includes New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs and Philadelphia Sports Clubs. There are also three locations in Switzerland: the Forum and the Joggeli Fitness Clubs in Basel and the Luxor Club in Zurich.All Sports Clubs locations offer a multitude of options for everyone, including a wide range of group exercise and fitness programs. Select facilities also offer racquet sports, pools, basketball courts and other recreational activities. All Clubs are fully equipped with tons of strength training equipment, cardiovascular machines and other exercise equipment. Additional services such as personal training, massage, steam room and sauna, Sports Clubs for Kids and fitness assessments are also available.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 130.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 160.14% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 27.38% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.44%
- Technical support level at 8.47
- Recently traded at 8.95 with a 50 day moving average of 7.34
- Market Cap $239 million
- Revenue expected to grow 8.10% this year and another 4.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 93.20% this year, an additional 466.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- The lone Wall Street analysts following the stock rates it a strong buy