The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to Everbridge (EVBG). I found the software stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month and then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation in the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/12 the stock gained 38.85%.
Everbridge, Inc. is a software company which provides communications and enterprise safety applications. The company's applications include Mass Notification, Incident Management, IT Alerting, Safety Connection(NYSE:TM), Community Engagement(TM), Secure Messaging and Internet of Things. It operates primarily in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Beijing and London. Everbridge, Inc. is based in Burlington, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 142.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 115.93% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 33.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.36%
- Technical support level at 51.67
- Recently traded at 52.32 with a 50 day moving average of 41.80
- Market Cap $1.50 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 33.50% this year and another 25.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued issued 4 strong buy and 6 buy recommendations on the stock