The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to Biohaven Pharmaceutical (BHVN). I found the pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then I used the Flip chart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/16 the stock gained 41.20%.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the identification and development of orphan neurologic indications and other neurological pathways. The company's pipeline includes BHV-0223, which is a formulation of a glutamate-modulating agent; BHV-4157, which is a new chemical entity that modulates glutamate and BHV-5000, which is an in-licensed investigational agent of the Company targeting N-Methyl-D-Aspartate receptor antagonism which are in clinical trial stage. Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. is based in NEW HAVEN, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 73.88+ Weighted Alpha
- 65.00% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 35.33% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.55%
- Technical support level at 39.89
- Recently traded at 42.29 with a 50 day moving average of 31.33
- Market cap $1.62 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 753.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 18.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 4 buy recommendations on the stock