The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to Noodle & Co (NDLS). I found the casual dining restaurant stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/10 the stock gained 49.36%.
Noodles & Company is a fast casual restaurant which offers lunch and dinner. It serves noodles, pastas, salads, soups, sandwiches, cheese, meatballs and beverages. The company operates in the United States. Noodles & Company is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 221.25+ Weighted Alpha
- 200.00% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving average
- 10 new highs and up 29.28% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.78%
- Technical support level at 11.37
- Recently traded at 11.65 with a 50 day moving average of 8.70
- Market Cap $487 million
- Revenue expected to decrease 1.20% this year but increase again next year by 2.30%
- Earnings estimated to increase 200.00% this year, an additional 250.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 7 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on the stock